Add domain to people picker in Foundations 2010 and 2013

Hello everyone, Recently I ran across a scenario where I needed to add in a new domain full of new users to my SharePoint Foundations farm. Originally in my test setup we were dealing with a one way domain trust between my original dev forest and the newly created forest, so I went to searching […]

Login issues with Host Named Site Collections

  Greetings SharePointers! Recently we created our first set of SharePoint 2013 sites using Host Named Site Collections. To get a quick refresher on this you should really read the following article by Kirk Evans (@kevans) to get a bit up to speed. You can find it here. We had an interesting after effect for […]