Data Sheet View doesn’t work under IE 9…

Here recently I had been working on organizing some content under SharePoint 2010 and I kept running across this error when trying to open a list or library in the datasheet view:

DataSheetError

This was frustrating so I went to MSDN and fortunately a good discussion was done over this topic:

HERE

Thanks to Jenny E for the answer, but to recap, the solution for me was to install the 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components.

After I installed the AccessDatabaseEngine.exe file locally and exited and cleared my IE cache, it works perfectly!

I can now edit my lists and libraries in the data sheet view under IE9 x64 version.

Enjoy!

B.J.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s